Filters and vessels for all liquid applications including process filtration, chemicals, hydraulic, lube, Pharmaceutical, water, fountain solutions, printing, inks, lube oils.
Vessels : Housing materials: Steel, stainless steel, and plastic, and exotic materials. High and low pressure, ¼” connections and up. ASME Code and Non code,
Available in Standard and Custom sizes and designs.
Filters and Vessels For All Liquid Applications
We offer filters and vessels for all liquid applications including process filtration, chemicals, hydraulic, lube, pharmaceutical, water, fountain solutions, printing, inks, lube oils. Vessels available in steel, stainless steel, plastic, and exotic materials, high and low pressure, ¼′ connections and up. ASME Code and Non-code, available in standard sizes or custom sizes and designs.
Liquid Filter Options and Features
- Melt Blown, Polypropylene and Nylon media, .5 to 100 microns, 3” to 60” in lengths.
- Resin Bonded: White or Brown media, micron ratings from 2 to 150 3” to 40” lengths.
- Yarn Wound: 13 different media, 6 core materials, core covers, extended cores, .5 to 300 microns, 3” to 40” in length.
- Pleated media: Micro-Glass, polypropylene, cellulose (paper), steel, stainless steel, micron ratings from .2 to 1000.
- Styles include spin-on, DOE, SOE, double O ring and others the end cap materials and cores are compatible with the filter media requested.
- Bags: Felt, woven, non-woven and mesh media. Polyester, Cotton or Polyester Sateen, Polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon, saran.
- Standard and custom and standard sizes and designs
Take advantage of our diverse array of filter options to find the ideal product for your application. In addition, we sell products that are equal to or even better than products from these manufacturers and brands:
American Air (AAF)
Triple R (RRR)
Ultraﬁlter/ Comp Air